Sunday, July 13, 2014

Blog Update

Hey everyone! 

I just got back from a trip out to Boulder, Colorado to work with the guys at Boldmethod. It was a great time! We did some preparation for Air Venture 2014 and even got to do a little flying. There will be more on that soon! 





There was an issue with my video from the trip to Jordan, so I had to delete the video and re-upload it. Here it is: 


I'm looking into re-designing the site and moving it to a different platform, so haven't had much time to publish updates from the summer. Hopefully things will get organized soon! 

Hope you guys have been doing well and have had an amazing summer,
-Swayne 
Twitter: @MartinsAviation


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment; I really appreciate it! Glad you are here with me on the blog. If your comment does not appear right away, it will after verification.

Many Thanks, Happy Flying,
Swayne Martin