Monday, July 21, 2014

I've Moved! -- To A New Website

It's been a long time since I've changed anything with the blog, and it's time for an upgrade. Over the past few weeks I've been building a new website for the blog and myself. It has every post, section, page, and comment that you'll find here... with more AND on a much better platform. 

All traffic to this website and its posts will soon be re-directed to the new website. So if you've subscribed here to get posts by email, please subscribe on the new site to keep receiving emails. 

Are you ready? HERE IT IS: http://www.swaynemartin.com/


I am so excited for the change and promise that I'll be updating the feed with cool posts more frequently now that I'm on a better platform! 

Thanks to all of my long time readers, I know you guys will love the new site,
-Swayne Martin 
Twitter: @MartinsAviation


1 comment:

  1. Oh... I've been trying to go professional for 2 years. Haven't found time yet. GREAT you are starting out early.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment; I really appreciate it! Glad you are here with me on the blog. If your comment does not appear right away, it will after verification.

Many Thanks, Happy Flying,
Swayne Martin